The Syngonium Albo Variegata is a beautiful collector plant. It is easy to grow and maintain.
- Light: Medium to bright indirect light
- Water: Water when top 1-2 inches of soil is dry
- Humidity: Thrives in higher humidity (50% or more)
- A: Two leaf half moon cutting with new growth (right leaf)
- B: Two leaf half moon cutting
- C: Single leaf with light variegation
These are unrooted cuttings taken from our mother plant. They have been dipped in rooting horomone to speed up the rooting process. Please research on how to propagate and root cuttings. We cannot guarantee the outcome of each cutting but would be happy to provide some advice if you need assistance.